Friday, October 9, 2009

Important Decisions and the Crack Pipe

This is exactly what the Nobel Committee had to be passing around when they made their decision on this year's Nobel Prize for Peace.

As a card-carrying liberal, I can only scratch my head and go, WTF?

This man has done nothing but continue the failed foreign policies of his predecessor. And because they have failed so miserably, we might have to invade a couple of other countries in the next few months.

And this guy receives a prize for peace-making?

I can only repeat softly to myself, War is Peace, War is Peace, War is Peace, in order to wrap my head around what's been done here.

And I love Jesse's musings:

Is the award taxable?

Not if his Treasury Secretary does his tax returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is not exactly a family show, but please do us all a favor and try to keep your comments above an NC-17 rating.