Monday, September 21, 2009

Test Post

I'm bummed.

In the last real job I had for seven years, I drove an average of 100,000 miles a year. I always liked point out to HR that this was the equivalent of circumnavigating the globe at the equator almost 3 1/3 times a year.

I absolutely loved it. I have always loved getting behind the wheel of a car and simply GOING. For me, the need for motion is as elemental and basic as the need to breathe. There's something positively primitive and vital about it, almost the way a hunter-gatherer needs to wonder the landscape simply to stay alive.

But I have not had access to a car since February and I have not been able to drive, so you'll have to understand that I am very bummed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is not exactly a family show, but please do us all a favor and try to keep your comments above an NC-17 rating.